Please note the following guidelines apply to ALL membership applications:
- CUMFI Local 165 is a local under the Metis Nation Saskatchewan. We are a individual non profit organization based in Saskatoon with a forty mile radius ONLY.
- The age to obtain a membership card is 16 yrs of age.
- Follow instructions in front of Membership applications.
- All applications must be completed in full.
- It is mandatory that documentation is provided showing where the Metis decent starts.
- Applications need to be submitted to our office at least one week before a Thursday to allow the President time to review and approve.
- ALL membership cards are made on THURSDAYS ONLY, and applicants must be in attendance to obtain their membership card as signage is required for the Oath and needs to be commissioned. We have a Commissionaire in our office to commission at no cost.
- CUMFI no longer takes pictures applicants are required to provide Government ID photo. Pass Port Photo's are not accepted as they are to big for our Membership cards.
- Membership cards are NEVER mailed out.
- There is a membership fee of $3.00 to help pay for the supplies needed to make membership cards.
All of the downloads above are in PDF format, and require Adobe Acrobat Reader (or similar software) which is available here!